I’m often asked to help with very basic Mac and iPhone things. My clients will say “I know this is a stupid and basic question, and I’m embarrassed to ask, but can you show me how to…”
- Send a photo via text message
- Add something to your iPhone or Mac calendar
- Make a folder and move stuff into it
- Use emojis 😊🎉
- Use PayPal or email interac for the first time in your life
- Take a screenshot
- Something else you feel ashamed you don’t know how to do
I want you to know that you can absolutely — you’re encouraged to! — ask those embarrassingly basic questions. Make a list and we’ll teach you how to do each one, patiently, and with written notes you can refer to if you like.
My team and I will never, ever make you feel stupid for not knowing how to do those things. We love helping you have those life-changing Mac epiphanies!
Reach out anytime, via our contact page.
Macinhome Consulting Inc.